[其他]

三年未孕,我快疯了.........4.29YJ,6.4YJ

楼主: 孕梦成真吧
发表于 2008-5-9 15:33 |举报
32323162 楼主
谢赞,祝宝宝快乐家庭幸福!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我快疯了.........

结婚三年未孕,四处求医,药没少吃,钱没少花,泪没少流,可还是没有看到一点光明.好累呀,这种压力让我就要崩溃.我该怎么办?老天你就可怜可怜我们这些人吧,让我们也享受享受那种幸福,不要在这么煎熬,头快炸了........

点击查看全文
十级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-10 07:10

• OBSTACLE-FOCUSED THINKING: It is so frustrating. My best friend just got pregnant with her third and I try to be happy for her, but it's hard. It seems so easy for everybody else, but as for us, we've been trying for two years now. I'm beginning to think it's never going to happen and I feel ready to just give up. Some people have told me that my weight might have something to do with it, but it's not easy to lose weight for me. I try my best to eat healthy and I try my best to be more active, but each month, I end up actually gaining more. I can't even bear to step on the scale. Yesterday, my period came for the first time in three months and I cried myself to sleep. Having a big home makes things worse when it is empty no kids. My co-workers tell me to just relax and it will happen, but that just adds to the stress. We tried going to Hawaii last winter and this summer we spent a week in Europe, hoping the change of scene would do the trick. Well, it really wasn't all that relaxing and it obviously didn't work. I wonder if my husband's smoking is messing up his fertility as well. He keeps saying he's going to quit but we both have stressful jobs and that makes it more difficult. I really wish someone would give me an answer of what I can do. I really don't want to see any doctors or do anything unnatural. Besides, I already checked and my insurance doesn't cover infertility. I've heard that in-vitro is expensive and there's no way we can afford it…

• GOAL-FOCUSED THINKING: We were hoping to get pregnant by now, but it's been over two years and nothing, so it's time to try something different. I really wanted a baby without help, but I am not going to wait any longer. I've invested a great deal of time reading books, finding information on the internet and asking some people I trust. I realize that it would help me if I were to get in better shape. I will agree to make some sacrifices of eating slightly smaller portions and gradually, but consistently increasing my exercise level, because I know it will get me closer to having a baby and living a healthier life. If it becomes necessary, I have explored ways in which I can advance in my job or even take on an additional part time position so that I can save up what it will take to pursue some of the more costly treatment options. I am going to forego my daily Starbucks and we will pass on that cruise this year. My husband was thinking of changing jobs anyway, but now he'll be attentive to what insurance plans his next employer offers. Hopefully, we won't need to spend a lot, as our budget is tight, but we will keep trying things until we reach our dream of having a baby in our home…

You get the idea. Personally, my heart is more saddened by people with the first mindset, and I feel a stronger longing to help them, but honestly, the people with the second mindset seem to get pregnant faster and more often.

Now ask yourself. Which one are you? Would it be worthwhile to try thinking the OTHER way in 2008?

点击查看全文
十级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-10 07:11

出处:

http://fertilityfile.com/2008/01/01/setting-your-fertility-goals-for-2008/

点击查看全文
十级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-10 07:16

总之一点:态度很重要,如果你觉得自己快要崩溃的话,估计你受孕的几率已经比那些积极治疗、乐观生活的未准妈妈受孕几率要低了。

我不是想说打击LZ的话,我自己也未准2年多了,很多时候也很郁闷,只是觉得这样下去不是个办法。

如果说HY成功与否我们无法控制,那就先试试调整我们的心情吧。不要拿未准来做心情不好的理由(虽然很多人都这么想这么做⋯⋯)。如果我们调整好了心情,HY也许就不远了⋯⋯

点击查看全文
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-10 08:05

愿大家都能顺利的怀上宝宝~

[:em25:][:em25:][:em25:]
点击查看全文
四级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-10 09:17

未孕2年多,坚持住,姐妹.一定会有的.
点击查看全文
孕梦成真吧 (楼主)
九级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-11 08:44

总之一点:态度很重要,如果你觉得自己快要崩溃的话,估计你受孕的几率已经比那些积极治疗、乐观生活的未准妈妈受孕几率要低了。

我觉得这位姐妹说的太对了,那天的心情太差了,我怎么能这么没有信心.JMM,让我们振作起精神调整好心态,BB就离我们不远了.

点击查看全文
三级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-11 09:10

[:em25:]

心情一定要好呀,不然BB没有人先垮了!

点击查看全文
七级宝宝 | 发表于 2008-5-11 09:12

我也已经三年了,没孕过,也没避孕过[:em29:]
点击查看全文
十二级宝宝 | 备孕中 | 发表于 2008-5-11 09:12

我们一定要坚持到底,坚信宝宝会来的![:em25:][:em25:][:em25:]
点击查看全文
孕梦成真吧 (楼主)