1234跳转
发新帖

我的体温怎么了???

楼主: 天恩靓妈
发表于 2011-6-24 14:03 |举报
1438539 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我是6月4日的月经,18号(周六)月经第14天去做了LPJC,结果二侧卵泡都是3-8mm,太小了,医生说这周六再去做个监测,看能长到多大。真是郁闷,怎么卵泡这么小em40 em40 。另外,医生说下次月经第三天还要查内分泌。有JMM做过内分泌测试的吗?如果激素水平低,又怎么办?
有经验的JMM能否帮我看下体温表,我似乎没有高温,是否黄体真的不好哦?

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-7-27 11:17

JMM有整月无白带和分泌物的情况吗?我上月既无卵泡,也无一点白带分泌物,月经都57天不来了,真是急人啊!em41 em41 em41 

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-7-30 13:18

我在月经后第52天开始排出蛋清状白带拉丝,也测到强阳了,我的管子4月份做过介入治疗,前天和昨天都好痛,真担心卵子不能正常排出与精子结合再进入我的子宫啊,愿菩萨保佑。如果我这个月怀上了,真可以算是医学界的奇迹了em25 em25 em25 

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-7-30 13:19

上面的距月经57天算错了,今天经过复核,今日距上期月经54天。

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-7-30 13:30

Amanda Brisendine attributed the 30 pounds she gained in the past year to an abandoned smoking habit and rich food. So when she went to the hospital with sharp stomach pain, she wasn’t expecting to leave with a newborn son. 

Don't miss these Health stories  AP Hit farmers' markets late in day 

Save money on fresh produce by hitting the farmers' market later in the day. Click for more of TODAY's "Healthy Summer Survival Guide." 

.Abortions via 'telemedicine' safe, effective 

Doctors weigh in on Bachmann's migraines 

Why some wear a sweater, no matter the weather 

Mutated sperm linked to male infertility 

..“I don’t know how I didn’t know. I just didn’t know,” Brisendine said Tuesday from her bed at Overlake Medical Center’s Birthing Center, where she delivered Alexander Joseph Britt by Caesarean section.

George Macones, chairman of the OB/GYN department at Washington University in St. Louis, said he’s seen about a dozen cases in his nearly 20-year career in which a woman didn’t know she was pregnant.

The pregnancy isn’t always obvious when a woman is overweight, or a woman will have spotting or bleeding during the pregnancy and mistake it for menstruation, said Macones, who specializes in high-risk pregnancies.

The 26-year-old Renton woman went to Group Health Cooperative’s Eastside campus last Saturday after experiencing several days of abdominal pain so intense that she called in sick from work.

Doctors examined her and performed a pregnancy test that showed she was nine months pregnant.

I was so shocked. I was nauseous,” said Brisendine, whose boyfriend Jason Britt didn’t believe her at first.

Advertise | AdChoicesAdvertise | AdChoices

Advertise | AdChoices

.“I thought she was lying,” said Britt, 33.

Already mother to a 14-month-old daughter, Melodies, Brisendine said she didn’t experience typical pregnancy symptoms, like a missed menstruation, morning sickness, fatigue or food cravings. “Everything was normal as far as I knew,” she said.

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-7-30 13:31

Ultrasounds showed low amniotic fluid in the placenta and the baby wasn’t moving properly, said Brisendine’s doctor, Danica Bloomquist.

“From our assessment, the baby wasn’t doing well in utero,” Bloomquist said. “He needed to come out.”

After an emergency C-section Sunday, Brisendine delivered 7-pound, 5-ounce Alexander.

“We’re in for a really, really big adventure,” Brisendine said.

© 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-7-30 13:35

真是振奋人心,一切皆有可能,我月经后53天排卵也可能怀上,可能还是双胎了,这么久没排了,也许会出现奇迹,等待奇怪.......em25 em85 em33 

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-8-10 14:52

高温第9天了,早上ZZY还是大白板,希望能好孕。em25 em25 em25 

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-8-12 10:28

今天降温到36.70度,希望出现奇迹,老天保佑我明天升温吧。

点击查看全文
天恩靓妈 (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2011-8-19 13:08

我的YJ21号来了,23号去做了内分泌测试,一切都好。昨天去取报告,也看了医了。先是被医生数落了一通,说是我在她那里看中医,一直都没有坚持,吃药也是有时吃有时不吃,也没连续去看,搞得他对我一点信心都没有了。后面我又是道歉,又是赔笑脸,她终于给我重新把脉开药方,这个月一定要坚持看医生,坚持LPJC,不能再浪费时间了。

唯一的好消息是,医生终于在我们病历卡上写了个7月体温双向。em41 em41 em41 

点击查看全文
十级宝宝 | 发表于 2012-2-9 20:49
一定要把体温弄正常              
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖