要孩子,上播种网
首页 bozhong logo
播种网 论坛 备孕心路
[备孕压力吐槽]

79年马支阳、泌高、封闭抗体阴性+NK细胞高,今天起建一好孕楼,相似情况的JM们多 ...

楼主: newbeginin
发表于 2010-4-3 14:09 |举报
16809143522 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我情况:23、24岁药流两次,29岁73天胎停一次,封闭治疗后30岁44天生化一次,很多知识是在皤种网学到的,如果没有它,我就不知道自己可能是封闭有问题,因为我在广州,一般人医生她们也不懂。都是我自己一点点学习到主动去查,查出问题的

,现在正在接受封闭治疗,因为心情实在太烦,因此建个小楼转移注意力,同时也多向大家学习。

这次月经是3/16, 补充黄体,每天20/黄体同,

我自己总结的胎停原因

一、软件

1、支曾经阳,炎症
2、过敏

二、激素

1、孕同

2、雌二醇
3、泌高

三、PAi变异,心血管出问题,包括血糠——二
四、免疫

1、封闭抗体——LIT已经放弃

2、NK细胞数量(CD19,CD56)——没打

3、NK细胞毒性 ——没打

4、Th1:Th2(TNF-a TNF-a/LI-10)——已经基本晢时控制

五、基因点位——无解

六、染色体
七、老公精子不好——老公不配合
因此,继续用药,

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-129-1.html

最新情况2012-月底复查结果

我的复查结果 也出来了,哟。
Th1:Th2 Intracellular cytokine ratios
                                        2011, 3月        2012 7月      Reference
TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      56.0            16         13.2 - 30.6
IFN-g: IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      30                  9.5    5.8 - 20.5

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-127-1.html

点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 13:42
血常规的结果,好多项超出了上限或下限,国外一个姐妹解释这是让身体的免疫系统感到混乱,停止攻击胎儿。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 13:49
而且细胞增多,发育不全,就对胎儿攻击性小了。呵,都是我们的一知半解。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 13:50
I had normal nk cells, slightly elevated cytokines and the 5 HLA matches. Dr. B did not recommend lipids for me and said, "they would be of no benefit" so I skipped them altogether. For the natural cycle, I did Ne and Lovenox from ovulation, Crinone after ovulation and a bunch of supplements. I'll be on N til 12 weeks. My numbers have been fine so far and I've had no protocol changes. Just my experience.
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 13:51
看来这个医生就两招,呵。呵。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 13:52
快孕隆Crinone 8%® (黃體激素凝膠)是一種用於輔助生育技術(ART),作為懷孕時黃體階段支援的生物黏附黃體激素凝膠,在胚胎植入子宮後投予,可能需要持續投予達12週,直到胎盤製造的黃體激素達到所需程度為止。
<br/>
<br/>快孕隆Crinone 8%®的使用方式相當方便,病患僅需每天使用一次預先裝好快孕隆Crinone® 8%的陰道塗敷器即可。
<br/>
<br/>黃體激素在人體內的作用:
<br/> 子宮內膜需要有黃體激素才能順利讓胚胎著床,同時協助保持懷孕狀態,直到胎盤形成為止,這個過程稱做黃體階段支援。黃體激素通常在月經周期的黃體階段以及懷孕前8週由黃體製造,之後則由胎盤負責製造更多的黃體激素,直到達到足以支援整個孕期的程度。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 14:00
姜黄素 Curcumin
<br/>I was a patient at the Beer Center. I did IL, Dex., and Lovenox. After trying
<br/>2 rounds of IVIG in one month, all my levels went higher, so I thought I'd try
<br/>IL instead. Within 3 treatments of Intralipids, my NKs went down, but my TNFs
<br/>were still elevated. So, I took a break for 2 months then tested my bloods
<br/>again. (Meanwhile, I decided to consult with Dr. Kwak-Kim because she is more
<br/>available for her patients.) My TNFs were in the normal range but my NKs were
<br/>elevated. So, I did ILs that Dr. Kwak DID NOT RECOMMEND and I also took it with
<br/>Prednisone, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Progesterone, Estrace, Vivelle and vitamins.
<br/>My TNFs elevated terribly the day before transfer. So, Dr. Kwak increased my
<br/>prednisone and I did another IL, not knowing that they elevate my TNFs. I went
<br/>ahead with my transfer and I did not get pregnant. I spoke with Dr. Kwak today
<br/>and she suggest that I not do the Intralipids, but to start the Prednisone 10 mg
<br/>twice daily 2 weeks prior to transfer with 40 mg of Lovenox, and the others I
<br/>mentioned. She also suggested that I take a supplement called Curcumin which
<br/>helps to settle the immune system. I am going to do a mock month of meds before
<br/>I go into another cycle. This way I will know for sure what my body is doing.
<br/>Dr. Kwak does not prescribe IL. I'll try to post my results next month. I will
<br/>not be doing IL as I do believe it elevates my TNF. Best of luck to you, and BE
<br/>PATIENT. Find out what works for your body before a transfer.
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 14:06
Hi Jennifer, I am 4 weeks pregnant, am a patient of Dr. Kwak and just had today from my 5th infusion of IVIg (2nd of this week!!).  I never discussed the IVIg or any Kwak decision with my other Drs. I have lost two babies at 16 and 21 weeks of gestation.  
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>IVIg is expensive, yes. It is incredible, yes. To me, IVIg  is the "golden ticket" in this immune issues that I have and calms my TNFs from attacking this pregnancy.  I will not hesitate to have IVIg 30 more times in this pregnancy.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>If  the immune experts tell you you need it and if you can afford it , get it done...that is my own personal view!!!
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 14:13
Hi Ladies,
<br/>Today I complete full 12 weeks. This is the first time I have come so far after 4 early losses.
<br/>This is my first neu cycle used in a natural cycle. I am also on clexane (lovenox), progesterone suppositories, baby aspirin, thyrox, L-arginine, fish oil and either folic acid or prenatals depending on my nausea level.
<br/>I have done my NT scan this week and everything has come out fine. For the first time, I saw the baby jump around. It was an emotional experience.
<br/>
<br/>I have pretty much followed my own treatment protocol with help from you ladies and a couple of ladies on this forum who have become my friends and who have held my hands even months before trying for baby no. 5. I am ever so thankful. Even my husband and mum ask me whether I have asked your opinions whenever I have had to change a treatment plan. yes, you all are that powerful! So thank you once again. I know I have many months to go and I pray that you all will continue to support me.
<br/>
<br/>My doc supports my treatment plan to an extent but not all the way. I know that she supports whatever I am doing not because she particularly buys the theory but more because she does not want to upset me or stress me out. It works for me.
<br/>
<br/>I have had to withhold information from her such as when she wanted me to reduce my neu dose and to only do it on alternate days, I lied to her and said ok when in fact I continued with my full dose every day. I pushed her to prescribe clexane even though she did not agree. But I insisted and I really believe that clexane made a difference because my blood flow to the uterus was not that great to begin with.
<br/>
<br/>Anyway, I have again come to a point of difference with my doc on a few things and I hope you ladies can guide me.
<br/>
<br/>Progesterone - I was on 200 mg suppository thrice a day as my first test result came to 27. Since yesterday I have reduced it to 200 mg twice a day because i have started missing my lunch dose quite a few times and the mess at work is not funny. My doc wants me to completely stop the progesterone. My latest test result is 20! I don't think I should stop. I know suppository does not show up in blood results but still 20 is hardly a good no. My doc scolded me and ansked me to stop testing for progesterone. Please advise. I read on Dr. Beer's website that for people with low progesterone, i should continue till 16 weeks. Please help.
<br/>
<br/>Clexane/ Lovenox - I am on 40mg once a day. My doc wants me to reduce it to alternate days for 1 week and then twice a week for the second week and completely stop it. I freaked out and told her so. Then she said my Resistance Index is great now which is true (its .5) and I shd not continue it if it is not necessary. Since I refused to budge, she said that she will check my blood flow after doing clexane on alternate days for 1 week so that she can convince me that it is not making much difference.
<br/>I honestly don't know what to think. Has anyone stopped taking clexane after the first trimester? Is this safe? I am so scared.
<br/>
<br/>I await your support and response.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks a ton!
<br/>
点击查看全文
十一级宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-15 15:22
我刚又打了肝素 才打三针  就都青了  em40
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2012-4-16 09:24
我的也青了,而且有点痛。不过还得打肝素。