要孩子,上播种网
首页 bozhong logo
播种网 论坛 备孕心路
[备孕压力吐槽]

79年马支阳、泌高、封闭抗体阴性+NK细胞高,今天起建一好孕楼,相似情况的JM们多 ...

楼主: newbeginin
16858203522 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我情况:23、24岁药流两次,29岁73天胎停一次,封闭治疗后30岁44天生化一次,很多知识是在皤种网学到的,如果没有它,我就不知道自己可能是封闭有问题,因为我在广州,一般人医生她们也不懂。都是我自己一点点学习到主动去查,查出问题的

,现在正在接受封闭治疗,因为心情实在太烦,因此建个小楼转移注意力,同时也多向大家学习。

这次月经是3/16, 补充黄体,每天20/黄体同,

我自己总结的胎停原因

一、软件

1、支曾经阳,炎症
2、过敏

二、激素

1、孕同

2、雌二醇
3、泌高

三、PAi变异,心血管出问题,包括血糠——二
四、免疫

1、封闭抗体——LIT已经放弃

2、NK细胞数量(CD19,CD56)——没打

3、NK细胞毒性 ——没打

4、Th1:Th2(TNF-a TNF-a/LI-10)——已经基本晢时控制

五、基因点位——无解

六、染色体
七、老公精子不好——老公不配合
因此,继续用药,

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-129-1.html

最新情况2012-月底复查结果

我的复查结果 也出来了,哟。
Th1:Th2 Intracellular cytokine ratios
                                        2011, 3月        2012 7月      Reference
TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      56.0            16         13.2 - 30.6
IFN-g: IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      30                  9.5    5.8 - 20.5

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-127-1.html

点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
”这种基本是对岁数大的或卵巢功能低下的人采取的方案(打HMG,一般还要打斯哲凯,以免卵泡黄素化)。省钱,一次一万左右,做自然周期,也就是连微促都不打,直接取那唯一的卵,内心还是犹豫中,毕竟这种成功的几率太低太低了“
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
I was on N for three months of ttc and through 12 weeks of pregnancy last year, and never noticed any side effects. I think having major side effects on such a low dose (like we go on for our reproductive issues) is pretty rare. Bone pain isn't dangerous as far as I know, just annoying. And there are ways to keep your eyes peeled for any spleen issues.
<br/>> Anyway. We were at the end of our rope for sure and had been through all kinds of immune treatments already, so Neupogen was our absolute last shot. It was definitely worth the risk for us.
<br/>> And it paid off. :) Big time. Our little boy is seven weeks old today. Because of Dr. B and the Neupogen protocol. He is worth every penny and every pain the last few years held for us. Just thought I'd throw that in there. ;)
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
> I am about 5-5 1/2 weeks pregnant, my first time on an immune protocol with
<br/>Dr. B.
<br/>I started lovenox, neupogen, progesterone, metanx, and baby a at
<br/>ovulation and did another immune panel with my positive pregnancy test.
<br/>
<br/>The
<br/>results came back today and my cytokines (TNF) are slightly elevated, though
<br/>everything else looks good. Dr. B wants me to start on prednisone tomorrow. I
<br/>have lyme disease so didn't have that as part of my original protocol since it
<br/>really bad for lyme to take steroids. But I got the green light from my lyme doc
<br/>since it is such a low amount he is recommending. But now I am freaking out that
<br/>it may be too late and I should have started the prednisone earlier.
<br/>>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Yes I am scheduled for infusion week before transfer and then he said it would be every 4 weeks, with immune testing as well every 4 weeks, and unless there is a significant change will remain same.  
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
> So they got the results of my second immune panel since I postponed frozen transfer...and I am thrilled....NO prednisone, I was soo scared about the side effects!  It seems my cytokines leveled out and my NK cells are slightly elevated, (I have requested copy of results).  So Braverman says NO prednisone, but Intralipid infusion 1 week prior to transfer and then after my BFP, every 4 weeks, and they will do immune blood work with beta and every 4 wks to monitor.
<br/>>
<br/>> We discussed the rest of my treatment plan, as I sent an email to his nurse, him, and my RE here, he called me right away!  I was thrilled.  He also changed my vaginal progesterone to POI, 2cc or 100 mg 1 x a day if I am able to do it in one injection, which is my preference.
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
480mcg一支,1.6ml一支,可以打9天,一个月三支,每支500,
<br/>18units,
<br/>两支500*2=1000+280.17=1280.17+20=1300.17,此外还要算运费。
<br/>针头还不知怎么算。
<br/>国内价格大约是1/6之一。只订了两支,保险只cover500.
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Colony Granulocyte Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
<br/>This is a cytokine that has been shown to increase the number of good quality
<br/>eggs during an IVF cycle. Recent studies have shown that the best quality eggs
<br/>come from the follicles with the highest level of G-CSF. This may be due to it's
<br/>proliferative affect on mitotic division of the early antral follicle. But there
<br/>are two possibly more important actions of G-CSF.
<br/>
<br/>There are receptors for G-CSF on the invading trophoblast which when bound to
<br/>G-CSF increases development and proliferation of the trophoblast into the
<br/>uterine lining. In fact patients treated with G-CSF have not only shown higher
<br/>pregnancy rates but the average B HCG hormone levels are higher in these
<br/>patients, most likely owing to the more rapid prolifertion of the trophoblastic
<br/>cells that make the B HCG, in patients treated with G-CSF.
<br/>G-CSF increases the production of "tolerogenic" dendritic cells which is a
<br/>critical step in the formation of T regulator cells. In patients that have
<br/>failed IVIG therapy (one of the benefits of IVIG therapy is that it increases
<br/>G-CSF) there have been studies using G-CSF only and there were a significant
<br/>number of pregnancies initiated and completed. This protocol is still considered
<br/>experimental and we are in the process of developing a study to further examine
<br/>what appears to be an exciting therapy. But to date the world literature has
<br/>shown no significant risk to mother or baby with treatment.
<br/>
<br/>As a proliferative agent, G-CSF has also been shown to increase the thickness of
<br/>uterine linings when they have previously failed to attain the minimal 8mm that
<br/>we prefer prior to an IVF transfer. Our recent experience has shown that a
<br/>treatment at ER shows a significant improvment in the uterine lining and to date
<br/>better pregnany rates in this small group of patients treated, not enough yet to
<br/>reach a level of significance, but very promising
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
I am on Ne currently and can just speak to my personal experience.From what I know with the Ne, it is given in different doses and even
<br/>administered differently to people with different histories/issues. Keep that in
<br/>mind.
<br/>For me personally, I start taking my Ne (dose based upon weight) at 7dpo;
<br/>a daily sub-Q injection. I take it every day until AF/bfn. Then I start it up
<br/>again at 7dpo the next month. I ttc'ed for three months this time before
<br/>conceiving. I will be 5 weeks pg tomorrow. As far as I know, I will continue
<br/>taking Ne until 9 weeks (or was it ten? I forget now...) and then stop.
<br/>That is, of course, if we make it that far this time! We're praying!!
<br/>I can't speak to whether it is "biologic" ~ I do not personally know.
<br/>I have not experienced any side effects whatsoever (and the shots are even
<br/>easier than my Lovenox and PIO shots). Apparently if you take a large enough
<br/>dose (like post-cancer patients often do), you can get deep bone pain. Yes, Neupogen is currently being tried on women who have 4+ losses with
<br/>chromosomally normal babies, who have failed things like LIT, IVIG, and
<br/>intralipid.
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
今天只订了一支针和一个月的肝素。830$.
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
昨晚拉丝,今天AA了,又加大了强的松的量。