要孩子,上播种网
首页 bozhong logo
播种网 论坛 备孕心路
[备孕压力吐槽]

79年马支阳、泌高、封闭抗体阴性+NK细胞高,今天起建一好孕楼,相似情况的JM们多 ...

楼主: newbeginin
16857073522 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我情况:23、24岁药流两次,29岁73天胎停一次,封闭治疗后30岁44天生化一次,很多知识是在皤种网学到的,如果没有它,我就不知道自己可能是封闭有问题,因为我在广州,一般人医生她们也不懂。都是我自己一点点学习到主动去查,查出问题的

,现在正在接受封闭治疗,因为心情实在太烦,因此建个小楼转移注意力,同时也多向大家学习。

这次月经是3/16, 补充黄体,每天20/黄体同,

我自己总结的胎停原因

一、软件

1、支曾经阳,炎症
2、过敏

二、激素

1、孕同

2、雌二醇
3、泌高

三、PAi变异,心血管出问题,包括血糠——二
四、免疫

1、封闭抗体——LIT已经放弃

2、NK细胞数量(CD19,CD56)——没打

3、NK细胞毒性 ——没打

4、Th1:Th2(TNF-a TNF-a/LI-10)——已经基本晢时控制

五、基因点位——无解

六、染色体
七、老公精子不好——老公不配合
因此,继续用药,

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-129-1.html

最新情况2012-月底复查结果

我的复查结果 也出来了,哟。
Th1:Th2 Intracellular cytokine ratios
                                        2011, 3月        2012 7月      Reference
TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      56.0            16         13.2 - 30.6
IFN-g: IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      30                  9.5    5.8 - 20.5

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-127-1.html

点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Having attempted 3 ICSI/IVF cycles, 1 frozen egg cycle and 5 AI procedures, and a number of cycles with only acupuncture and natural treatments I became very frustrated having never once achieved a positive pregnancy outcome. I eventually sent my blood off to a Reproductive Immunology Lab in the USA from South Africa and they found that I had high levels of antiphospholipids and NK cells.
<br/>
<br/>When I attempted my 3rd ICSI as well as my 5th AI procedure (this time with prednisone, clexane and aspirin) the pregnancy test result was still negative.
<br/>
<br/>I finally had a consult with Dr Braverman during 2010 and he recommended the following immune treatment with my 4th ICSI cycle – IVIG, clexane and aspirin and progesterone. When I had my IgA levels tested my levels were low so Dr Braverman recommended that I not use IVIG and rather try neupogen (G-CSF). So with this ICSI cycle I then took neupogen (G-CSF), intralipids, progesterone, clexane and aspirin. The most amazing thing is that it worked and finally I had a pregnancy test to confirm this. I was terrified to do a urine test and only see 1 line after having done so many of them over all the years so this time I waited until I received the news from my HCG blood test. My husband and I were ecstatic when they phoned to say the result was positive. The funny thing is I waited until I was about 6 weeks pregnant before I was brave enough to attempt another urine pregnancy test just to see what it felt like to see 2 lines. It was amazing to see this and so healing for me.
<br/>
<br/>As I write this now I am 10 weeks pregnant and stopped neupogen last week but need to continue with my clexane and aspirin throughout my pregnancy.
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
of treatments including LIT (leukocyte immune therapy), monthly iv infusions (IVIG and/or iv-intralipids), progesterone (oral and vaginal), baby aspirin, Levothyroxine, Prednisone, Metanx in addition to extra calcium and prenatals and flax seed oil, & Lovenox shots. Quite the cocktail, indeed, and tailored anew with each pregnancy
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
do neupogen uterine washes with natural cycles? I know with stimmed cycles, you like to do the uterine wash around day8 and day10. What days would I do the uterine wash with a natural cycle?
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
I need to see a full immune profile before I can best tell you when to start the lovenox. Most times however I do start it with ovulation on an IUI or natural cycle, and with stimulation with an IVF cycle as long as you stop it 48 hours prior to retrieval.
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |

<br/>does intralipid help to reduce TNFa:Il10 ratio, or just NKa?
<br/>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>Re: intralipids with neupogen
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>some TNF/INF but mostly NKa.
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
高兴的是知道了用药量,我告诉他我的体重,55kg,他加大了我的用药量,可能觉得我情况重。今天又问了他问题,他回复了。呵。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
i am very happy today. his nurse contacted me and will order my medicince for me. !!!
<br/>I am eager to get treatment!!!!
<br/>
<br/>SO HAPPY!
点击查看全文
十一级宝宝 |
楼主:祝你生日快乐!
<br/>在这个生日的日子接到医院的来电,代表你,新的一年里会事事顺利哦!
<br/>G-CSFP 这个药,是针对什么症状的,如何用?该用到孕期什么时候?我在文章上看到美国有一位医学博士在用这个药.目前还没有看到病友用这个药物的相关文章.
点击查看全文
十一级宝宝 |
楼主:祝你生日快乐!
<br/>在这个生日的日子接到医院的来电,代表你,新的一年里会事事顺利哦!
<br/>G-CSFP 这个药,是针对什么症状的,如何用?该用到孕期什么时候?我在文章上看到美国有一位医学博士在用这个药.目前还没有看到病友用这个药物的相关文章.
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
谢谢!这是新药,对没办法的人只好试一试了。这个医生在我恳求下同意给我开了,一先,他要我再查基因或血NK值。后来他很好,愿意开给我了。因为我觉得再去查确定,意义不大了。我是什么都会试试的。护士说下周一给我开药!呵,高兴!因为之前听说了这么多关于这药的作用,现在对它很有期待!但愿God这次对我开恩!但费用可能很大,我的保险只有报500,后悔没买高保险了,现在已经后悔没用啦。
<br/>今天顺利考完试了,比我之前练习的要好很多!就是口语怕说话太小,作文最后一句话没说完。别的都很好。阅读、听力都很好。基本都会做,只有一两题不确定!
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖
    自在正念