在国外网站上查到的HCG的信息,给HCG低和翻倍不好的姐妹一点信心!!!

查看: 112098|回复: 55
发表于 2010-3-4 22:21 |举报
11209855 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我的HCG低而且翻倍不好,咨询了不少医生,意见都不一样,有的让我不保了,有的让我等等看看。让我不保的医生主要是考虑是否为胚胎染色体异常导致畸形,强保也不好。

实在舍不得这个宝宝,除非TA不要我,否则我不放弃他。打算明天开始停绒促,继续打黄体酮,周末做个BC看看。

在网上搜集的大部分的中文资料都说HCG翻倍不好证明流产可能性大,但是看到论坛上咖啡和7月7日晴成功保胎生下健康宝宝的例子,觉得确实有一部分人是特例。所以搜了一下国外的网站,花了点时间翻译了一下,供大家参考。

66天见胎芽胎心,70天流血,宝宝走了,BHCG下降到了1800多。HCG不是绝对的,但是一定要引起重视!!!

[ 本帖最后由 guaguasha 于 2010-3-30 15:19 编辑 ]
点击查看全文
guaguasha (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-4 22:23

Are hCG levels REALLY supposed to double every 48 Hours? The quick answer is a hearty NO!

HCG值真的是每48小时翻倍吗?最快的答案是错!

You are going to hear from so many people that your levels are supposed to double every 48 hours if this is a viable pregnancy. This is just not true. Sure, your levels may double in that amount of time but chances are good that they will not and this is okay too.

很多人都说如果是成活的胚胎应该每48小时翻倍,这个是不对的。是的,你的水平是在48小时内翻倍,但是也有不翻倍的情况,而且一切正常。

Should HCG levels double every 48 hours during early pregnancy? 

HCG水平是否应该在怀孕前期每48小时翻倍?

Generally, HCG levels double every two to three days in the beginning stages of pregnancy for approximately 80% of viable pregnancies. This means that roughly one out of five women will see levels doubling at a slower rate and their pregnancies are just fine.

通常来说,怀孕初期,80%的成活胚胎其母体的HCG水平应该在每2-3天翻倍。这意味着有五分之一的人翻倍较慢,但是他们的怀孕正常。

What are considered normal doubling times early in pregnancy?

怀孕早期如何翻倍才算正常?

If your hCG levels are below 1,200, they can take 48 to 72 hours. 如果HCG低于1200,需要48-72小时翻倍;

If your hCG levels are 1,200 to 6,000, they can typically take up to 96 hours to double. 如果HCG1200-6000之间,96小时翻倍。

If your hCG levels are above 6,000, your levels may take 96 hours (four days!) or more to double and still be perfectly normal.如果HCG大于6000,96小时或更长时间翻倍,而且一切正常。

When do HCG levels normally start to decline? HCG水平何时降低?

HCG levels will generally taper off and start to decline from about week eight and are no longer considered a good indicator of pregnancy outcome.孕8周左右降低,且不再作为怀孕水平的参考依据。

What HCG levels are normal before they start to decline? HCG降低前正常水平为多少?

According to HCG charts, at about eight weeks, levels above 10,000 mIU/ML are considered within normal range and may start to decline. A number of 'normal', healthy 

pregnancies are at the low end of the HCG spectrum.

参考HCG图表,大约8周,10,000 MIU/ML的水平算正常,且可能会开始降低。正常的值和健康的妊娠应在HCG谱表最后端。

[ 本帖最后由 guaguasha 于 2010-3-5 09:06 编辑 ]
点击查看全文
guaguasha (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-4 22:24

What do low HCG levels combined with a slow rise in numbers mean? 若低HCG和较慢的上升意味着什么?

If you have low HCG levels and your numbers are very slowly rising, you may be facing an impending miscarriage however some pregnancies with low HCG numbers and slow rising do go on to full-term.

如果较低的HCG水平和较慢的上升,意味着你可能会面临流产,但是也有HCG较低和上升水平较慢的妊娠成功分娩。

At what HCG level should a woman be able to see her baby via ultrasound? HCG何水平时何时孕妇能通过B超看到胎儿?

Normally, ultrasound techs expect to see a baby when levels are more than 5000 mIU/ML. However, numerous explanations can be found when the baby cannot be seen.

通常B超技术可以在HCG大于5000mIU/ML时探测到胎儿。(这个地方是BB,我觉得就是在宫内发现妊娠囊了吧)但是,大量的事实也发现这时候也有人看不到胎儿。

So, why can't my baby be seen if my HCG levels are high enough?为何我的HCG水平很高的但是仍然看不到胎儿?

Some women have been unable to see their babies despite the fact that their levels are upwards of 100,000 mIU/ML. Some women who are candidates for 'hidden babies' are 

women who have a tilted uterus or some uterine abnormality such as a bicornuate uterus.

有些孕妇HCG水平达到100,000mIU/ml仍然看不到胎儿,有些孕妇属于“倾斜子宫”(不知道这样翻译对不对)或者其他子宫异常如“双角子宫”(是不是就是中隔啊?)

Many doctors will do two or three hCG levels to confirm doubling and stop there. Most others will stop after a fetal heartbeat is detected since hCG levels vary 

greatly and doubling begins slowing down. After a heartbeat is seen or heard, the chance of miscarriage drops to 16% before 6 weeks LMP, 5% from 7-9 weeks, 1-2% after 

11 weeks (reference).

很多医生会测试2-3次HCG水平确认是否翻倍或是否停止。大部分会在听到胎儿胎心后停止测试因为HCG水平差异太大且翻倍开始减慢。胎心在被检测到后,流产的几率就降低至孕6周16%,7

-9周5%,11周1-2%。

根据美国妊娠协会采用只供参考的的hCG数字,是: 

? 停经3周 - 5-50 mIU/ml 

? 停经5周: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml 

? 停经6周: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml 

? 停经7 - 8周: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

注意!!!HCG=3Bhcg

[ 本帖最后由 guaguasha 于 2010-3-5 09:08 编辑 ]
点击查看全文
guaguasha (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-4 22:27

还有我登录到美国的一个孕妇的论坛看到的内容如下:

HCG Levels Not Doubled in 48 Hours - always bad? 

Hello everyone.

Can anyone reasure me here? I have had two ectopics, lost my tubes and had IVF. I am now 5 weeks pregnant but my clinic just called and said my beta level did not double in the last 48 hours and they are concerned.So how concerned should I be too? I went from 68.4 to 130 in two days. Then three days after that I went to 377. Today I am only 519, when I guess I should be at least 754.

Does this mean another ectopic for sure? Everything I read says double in two or three days so why would they not test me again tomorrow?

I go on Friday (today is Wed) for an ultrasound but a 5 weeks, 2 days, I doubt they will see squat which will just panic me more.

Anyone help here? What a rollercoaster from good news to worried news. I can't do another surgery and lose another pregnancy, I just can't. Why don't I ever get the 

happy ending?

HCG48小时内没翻倍——总是错的?

大家好,有没有人可以帮助我。我有过两次宫外孕,失去了我的输卵管,做了试管。现在怀孕5周但是诊所来电说我的β在过去48小时未翻倍,他们很忧心。为什么他们忧心也要让我忧心?我

两天内从68.4涨到130,三天后为377.今天只有519,虽然我觉得最少也该有754. 这是否意味着另一次宫外?都说2-3天翻倍为什么他们明天不让我测试?我周五做了B超(今天周三),但是5周+2天能看到妊娠囊吗?有人帮我吗?就像过山车从好消息变成坏消息。我不能再做手术,也不能失去怀孕的机会,就是不能。为什么我总不能拥有幸福的结局?

I wouldn't panic yet. There are several people on here who shared their slower numbers, which weren't even close to doubling, and their pregnancies are doing just fine. Remember, they don't always have to double and a 60% increase is still considered normal. As long as they are still rising, try to stay positive. My numbers didn't go up nearly enough and I ended up losing my baby, but they weren't anywhere near as high as yours are (my highest number was 138.6), so I think you may just be on the low end of normal. The nurses always try to prepare you for the worst just to cover themselves, but rising numbers are a good thing! These will probably feel like the scariest days of your life, but try to feel reassured by the rising numbers and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. Best of luck and please keep us posted!!

我还没郁闷呢。这个论坛上有很多人分享了低的数值,有的甚至不翻倍,但是怀孕一切正常。记住,不一定需要总翻倍,60%的增长就意味着正常。只要数值持续增长,就乐观点。我的数值就不好,后来就失去了我的BB.但是没有你的高(我最高的只有138.6).所以我觉得你应该还是在正常的较低的范围内。护士总是给你往坏处说为了保护他们自己。但是增长的数值就是好事!

这几天或许是你人生中最担心的几天,但是尝试对你的上升数值有点信心,享受你怀孕的每一刻。好运,让我知道你的进展。

If you've lost your tubes there shouldn't be the possibility for an ectopic. But yes it could mean miscarriage. The beta numbers don't HAVE to double in 48 hours. They should double within 48-72 hours. As long as the beta number rises at least 60% within 48 hours things look promising. Sometimes women are slow risers. We have a few examples on this forum who had beta that didn't rise appropriately but they are pregnant and things are successful those far. So don't give up hope.

如果你已经失去了输卵管,不大可能宫外。但是可能意味着流产。β数值不需要48小时内翻倍,48-72小时翻倍即可。只要β在48小时内上升60%,前景都很乐观。有时候有些人是“缓慢增长者”,目前这个论坛就有少数β数值增高不好但是怀孕一切正常的例子。不要放弃希望。

A Positive Slow Beta Story!!! 

I know the old timers on this board must get sick of me and my story but it's a good one...

I had my first beta it was 50 -- two days later -- 70 -- two days later -- 120. My RE was convinced this wasn't a viable pregnancy. I went in four days later and was 230 (oddly, I can't remember the extact number). I was so upset. My nurse told me this was really bad and she just didn't see any way this would work (she wasn't being mean just honest). So I asked for a shot to terminate the pregnancy because I was having such a hard time the ups and downs. She said no because there is always a small chance. Two days later -- in the 700s. Even then they thought it would be an ectopic. I went in for an u/s and there my little bean was -- right where it should be.

I am happy to say I am about 16 weeks now and everthing (at the moment) is fine. Even after the beta nightmare I've had two episodes of spotting that ended ok. 

I know you are going through a really stressful time but hang in there. Remember -- betas are like everything else with pregnancy -- they vary from mother to mother.

一个“β缓慢增长者”的成功故事!!!

这个论坛上的老资辈可能已经厌倦我和我的故事了,但是是个好故事...

我的第一次β是50,2天后70,2天后120. 我的医生相信这不是个能成活的妊娠。我4天后又去了是230(很奇怪,我记不住确切的数字)。我非常失望。护士告诉我这很不好,她说她认为不能成功了(她没有自私,她说的是真话)。所以我要求给我打停止妊娠的针,因为我实在无法承受如此大的波折。她说不行,总有很小的机会。2天后—700的时候,虽然他们说可能是宫外,但是我还是去做了B超,看到到了我的小豆芽—就在那呢。

我很高兴,现在已经16周了,目前一切都好。经历过β的噩梦后还有两次有惊无险都平安渡过。我知道你现在经历着难熬的时刻,但是坚持住。记住——β和怀孕其他任何事情是一样的——存在母体之间的差异。

[ 本帖最后由 guaguasha 于 2010-3-5 09:09 编辑 ]
点击查看全文
guaguasha (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-4 22:30

自己稍微有点信心,因为Bhcg778的时候去做了B超,医生说根本看不到,结果还是看到了。所以确实母体有差异。可能真的像美国人说的,有20%的人就是“缓慢增长者”但是可以正常妊娠。因为美国不给保胎,不给打绒促,所以只要能自然保留下来的宝宝都是健康的。这个优胜劣汰的理论还是很对的。所以我决定明天先停打绒促,只打黄体酮40mg,看看B超再说。不管我的宝宝结果最后如何,希望给HCG翻倍不好和低的姐妹一点信心。宝宝如果是健康的,一定会选择留下。

点击查看全文
十四级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-4 22:44

hcg结果不好,第一件要做的事就是补充黄体酮激素。

众所周知,hcg是用来促进生成黄体酮的,hcg不好,黄体酮肯定就不好,胚胎依靠什么发育呢?很多有hcg抗体的MM,只要用黄体酮保胎,胎宝宝就不会受影响。

假如hcg不好,注射黄体酮宝宝也不好,就只能说明胚胎天生就不好。也不是hcg自己的问题。

点击查看全文
guaguasha (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-5 07:45

hcg抗体是什么意思?如何检测是否有HCG抗体?

我现在在注射黄体酮,大概P有32,是否有希望呢?

点击查看全文
十五级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-5 07:56

原帖由 乖牛妈 于 2010-3-4 22:44 发表 hcg结果不好,第一件要做的事就是补充黄体酮激素。众所周知,hcg是用来促进生成黄体酮的,hcg不好,黄体酮肯定就不好,胚胎依靠什么发育呢?很多有hcg抗体的MM,只要用黄体酮保胎,胎宝宝就不会受影响。假如hcg不好,注射黄体酮宝宝也不好,就只能说明胚胎天生就不好。也不是hcg自己的问题。

我的理解是两者联系不大吧,HCG不好,打HCG,黄体酮是保持母体内的孕酮水平的吧,孕酮低的话,打黄体酮可以使孕酮保持正常范围内,当然,如果孕酮低,没腹痛没流血也不一定必须打黄体酮。

HCG的增长是胚胎发育的一项重要指标吧。而孕酮的话自母体胎盘形成的时候,其作用也相应的减少,因为胎儿已经通过胎盘来维持生长发育了吧,依赖孕酮的可能性会降低。

我的理解是这样,呵呵。

点击查看全文
guaguasha (楼主)
八级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-5 08:00

Some normal pregnancies will have quite low levels of HCG - and deliver perfect babies. Caution must be used in making too much of HCG "numbers". Ultrasound findings after 5-6 weeks of pregnancy are much more predictive of pregnancy outcome than are HCG levels.

又在另外一个网站上看到的类似的话。

“有些正常的妊娠可能会有非常低的HCG水平”-一样生出来的孩子是健康的。特别注重HCG数值的情况下需要特别谨慎(这句话翻译的不好,愿意是不要特别重视HCG的数值,就这个意思)。5-6周B超发现的结果比HCG的水平更有预测性。

也就是说B超为主。

[ 本帖最后由 guaguasha 于 2010-3-5 09:09 编辑 ]
点击查看全文
六级宝宝 | 发表于 2010-3-5 08:37

这个帖子要顶起,支持LZ,我原来在别的帖子里说过我自己的精力,妈妈的信念最重要,相信宝宝.如果能活下来就是好宝宝,如果中途没了也是优胜劣汰.我第一次测了HCG值医生说低,不理想(因为我例假不准,排卵超级晚,52天了HCG才223),就没管了,2周以后直接去BC就看见孕囊在宫里了,1周后见胎芽胎心.大家都要加油!!em70 

点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖
    自在正念