发新帖
[民间八卦]

骗局!别在愚昧无知地使用试纸测男女了。

查看: 21778|回复: 5
发表于 2014-2-12 09:29 来自WAP |举报
217785 楼主
谢赞,祝你好孕快快来
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)
楼主也是上了播种网才听说什么验尿测男女,还美国代购什么 boy or girl。。。楼主随便给你一个结果,都50%的概率,要么准,要么不准,碰上了算你运气。有的时候,我真为这些心急又没理智又有点愚昧的妈妈感到无奈。怎么可能染色体能用尿验出来?怎么可能简单的酸碱性能推断男女?那要那些专业的染色体鉴定设备干嘛?

话说回来,楼主实在看不过去,就搜了一下这个boy or girl 的试纸。的确,亚马逊上有在卖,是海外商品没错。但大家看看评论好不好,与其在播种上无意义地问别人准不准,为什么不看看现成评论呢?你们上淘宝不都会看吗?

评论显示,评分两级分化,为什么两极分化的道理大家懂的吧。评论商品1颗星的人比5颗星比例高(如下图)。当然,这也不说明什么,一定是那些测不准的人更愿意上来抱怨几句。下面,我随意摘录一些被亚马逊网友点赞的评论详情。

By Luciana Pastro - March 12, 2010
I bought the test because I read online that it was over 90% accurate. I am a very organized and meticulous person and I am 100% sure I performed the test correctly. I did the test when I was 12 weeks and the result was very clear that I was having a boy. When I went for my ultrasound at 17 weeks, what was my surprise when the doctor told us that we were having a little girl! When I mentioned to my doctor that I had done the test, he laughed and said that those tests are 50% chances since you can either have a boy or a girl. Bottom line: don't spend your money with this silly test. Instead, save it and when you find out what you're having use that money to buy something beautiful for you little one.

By Rachel - September 29, 2010
If you are considering buying this, do a little experiment real quick. Click on the 5 star reviews and read them. Every single one of them, at the time I am writing this, says that Intelligender accurately predicted they are having a BOY. None of them say it accurately predicted a girl. Now click on the 1 star reviews. Many of them says Intelligender predicted a BOY, but they are having a girl. You do the math.

By tielde - December 11, 2009
I took one of these and it said it was a girl ... confirmation by 4 doctors - im high risk is a boy!! waste of money

By Danielle D'Achino - February 16, 2013
in my opinion all of the 'Intelligender Gender Prediction Test Kits" all predict that you will b having a boy, at 16 weeks it said I was going to have a boy and on my 20 week ultrasound it showed that I will be having a girl. The people who say it works are only people that have had boys the ones that say it doesn't work all had girls, so I believe all the test say boy. not worth the money even for something fun to do. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

想看全不评论的,自己上亚马逊搜索。
学会自己找答案的妈妈,才会培养出能自己找答案的独立宝宝。请理智消费。
点击查看全文
九级宝宝 | 备孕中 | 发表于 2014-2-12 14:36 | 来自WAP
非常同意,我也压根不会相信
点击查看全文
十三级宝宝 | 发表于 2014-2-12 14:55 | 来自WAP
我也觉得尿液不可靠。
点击查看全文
天使宝宝 | 发表于 2014-2-12 15:53 | 来自WAP
赞一个!这东西可以无聊试试,但是不能当真
点击查看全文