发新帖
[备孕心情故事]

泰国试管给我好孕!

查看: 4671|回复: 1
发表于 2023-4-12 15:06 |举报
46711 楼主
谢赞,祝你好孕快快来
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我和先生14年相识,15年结婚。婚后没有刻意避孕,平时的一切生活都挺正常的。16年初的时候,我们做了一个基础的婚前检查,显示一切正常。我们就开始有意识的备孕了,但是半年多了还没有动静。

有生育经验的嫂子建议我们去医院再做一个全面的检查。结果显示,我一切正常,我先生的精子活跃程度不高。嫂子安慰我们说,这种不要紧,是可以调理的。先生就按照医生说的方法和开的药调理了大半年,但是检查的结果还是很差。甚至说不如我们第一次检查的结果。而且在这期间我们也一直在备孕,这次检查之后,我动了试管的念头。

家里人倒挺开明的,没有反对我这个决定。先生还是想自然怀孕,但是我坚决反对,因为我们两个的年纪都不小了。越拖延成功率越低。

正好当时快过年了,我们打算年后去,正好这个时候调养一下身体,了解了解试管婴儿。嫂子推荐我们去海外做试管,她有同学就是做的海外试管,而且海外试管的成功率比国内要高。

我们商量了之后觉得可行,经过在一些平台的搜索,我们选择了优比。他们的工作人员还是很负责任的,根据我们的情况,他们建议我们去泰国做试管。因为我们准备年后去,正好可以趁着年前的这段时间休息调整,办理一下相关的证件。

17年的4月,在经过一系列详细的检查和泰国试管医生线上面诊,准备好一切之后,我们在优比工作人员的陪同下去到了泰国。不得不说,优比的工作人员真的很负责任。全程都给我们安排的好好的,让我们没有任何的后顾之忧。

在和医生会诊及面谈之后,很快就安排了促排。经过一系列的促排之后,在4月的10号给我和先生安排了取精和取卵手术,一共取卵12个。20号的时候医院传来好消息,一共形成了10个囊胚,优质囊胚6个。

这个消息让我很兴奋,好像已经看到了我期待已久的孩子在向我招手一样。27号安排了移植手术,对于孩子的期待,让我完全忽略了移植手术的痛。那一年的五一,我们是在泰国度过的,虽然只是待在酒店里,没法像往常一样到处玩到处逛,但是我心里仍然是开心的。

5.13的早上我很早就醒了,因为今天是出结果的日子。在优比工作人员的陪同下我们来到了医院,一系列的检查做完之后就是等待那个结果了。等待的过程是漫长的又充满期待的,终于皇天不负有心人,结果显示成功妊娠!

现在我的女儿成长的很好,活泼又可爱。如果可以,我会在一开始就选择做试管,这个期间真是浪费了很多时间,走了很多弯路。希望姐妹们在备孕路上都能够少走弯路,早日好孕!

想了解更多试管助孕知识,详情请添加顾问微信:ubivf333咨询

点击查看全文
爱心妈妈1 造人7周年
管理员 | 备孕达人(大宝) | 发表于 2023-4-13 16:59 | 来自疯狂造人
Translation:

My Journey to Motherhood with IVF in Thailand
I met my husband in 2014 and we got married the following year. We didn't actively avoid getting pregnant and lived our lives normally. In early 2016, we did a basic pre-marital checkup which came back normal. We started actively trying to conceive but after a few months, nothing happened.

My sister-in-law suggested that we do a full checkup at the hospital. The results showed that I was normal but my husband's sperm motility was low. My sister-in-law reassured us that this was something that could be improved through treatment. My husband followed the doctor's orders and took medication for over six months, but the results of the checkup were still poor. In fact, the results were worse than our first checkup. During this time, we continued trying to conceive, but after the second checkup, I started considering IVF.

Our families were supportive of my decision. My husband still wanted to conceive naturally, but I strongly disagreed because of our ages. The older we get, the lower the success rate. As it was nearing Chinese New Year, we decided to take the opportunity to rest and learn more about IVF overseas. My sister-in-law recommended that we go to Thailand for IVF, as the success rates were higher than in China.

We searched some platforms and finally chose Ubio, as they were very responsible and recommended we go to Thailand based on our situation. We decided to go to Thailand in April 2017, before the paperwork and certification process ended.

After a detailed examination and consultation with the Thai IVF doctor, we started the ovulation induction. After a series of ovulation induction and ovarian extraction, 12 eggs were retrieved, and a total of 10 embryos were formed, with 6 high-quality embryos. I was excited, as if I could already see my long-awaited child waving at me.

We underwent embryo transfer on April 27th. On May 1st, we celebrated the holiday in the hotel waiting for the results. Even though we couldn't go out and play as usual, I was happy inside. On the morning of May 13th, I woke up early because it was the day for the result. After several tests, we waited for the result. The wait was long and full of expectation, but finally, we succeeded in conceiving!

Now, our daughter is growing up very well, lively and lovely. If I could, I would have chosen IVF from the beginning. During this period, I wasted a lot of time and took a lot of detours. I hope that other women on this path to motherhood can avoid these detours sooner rather than later. Happy pregnancy!

If you want to learn more about IVF and conception, please contact the consultant WeChat: ubivf333.

想获得更快更及时的响应,可以戳这里加官方医疗客服
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖
    自在正念