播种网 论坛 试管婴儿

[试管婴儿]Hi, Dr.John Jain, I have endom

查看: 7756|回复: 1
发表于 2015-1-14 19:01 来自疯狂造人 |举报
77561 楼主
谢赞,祝你好孕快快来
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)
20金豆
Hi, Dr.John Jain, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis, but my CA125 is only 17. I had 2 miscarriages last year. My doctor said there were two possibilities in my case. The first one was the poor embryo quality, and the second one was adenomyosis. I already transferred a 4BB blastocyst two days ago. My question is how about it's quality. Does adenomyosis really affect fertility?

I am looking forward to your reply!

点击查看全文
医生
十级宝宝 | 发表于 2015-1-21 08:33
Adenomyosis can affect implantation and increase the risk of miscarriage. There is no way to predict whether your adenomyosis is causing the problems you are experiencing, however if you keep failing to get pregnant with good embryos it may be relevant and using a surrogate may be necessary. Unfortunately, there is no consistent method to treat adenomyosis. Suppression with injections of a GnRH agonist prior to transfer may help. Surgery is less effective.

子宫腺肌病会影响植入,并增加流产风险。目前还无法预测你所遇到的问题是否由子宫腺肌病引起,但是如果一直由高质量的胚胎却无法怀孕,就可能跟这有关, 你有可能需要用**。不幸运的是,目前还没有很有效的方法来治疗子宫腺肌症。GnRH激动剂注射可以有一点帮助,在移植前压制腺肌症。此外,手术的效果较差。
点击查看全文
播小小
十级宝宝 | 发表于 2分钟前
姐妹们,给你们推荐个超好用的试管婴儿App,里面有很多和试管相关的讨论,还有最大最全面的试管百科,有啥不懂的专业名词都能一键搜到。快来点击下载试管婴儿App吧!

广告

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
疯狂造人
孕迹暖暖
自在正念