播种网 论坛 女人心情
发新帖

optional writing

查看: 5909|回复: 2
发表于 2006-7-9 14:42 |举报
59092 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

Today are Sunday and I still in office. I have nothing to do. So deiced to writing something.bcs my boss here,so I decide writing with English.

Workings in this company are not so long. Till now about less four month. The main products for men’s garment.

Some important things happen in here, happy or unhappy. During those month, I’m get married with my dear husband in April .And I also spontaneous abortion in July 18th. maybe I am not good mother. the baby only 48 days older! if now the baby still in my body. he or she should be 10week older. if he or she still belong me. I’m will quite the job immediately. but its only” if” the truth I ‘m loose my baby.I’m crying and crying all the day. but its useless! why such unhappy happen with me. I’m hope, real hope, oneday have one my own baby .i’m will love she or he.now doctor tell me can’t have baby within 3month.and can’t have sex life until first menstruate coming, now every day in order to adjust body as good as before. And hope can find the reason why I’m loose baby first. I drinking Chinese traditional medicine everyday. Although its so bitter but if its good for baby, I like to do.hope god bless me and other sister like me.make great efforts trust baby will coming again asap.

[em02]
点击查看全文
三级宝宝 | 发表于 2006-7-9 14:54
楼主,大概明白你的意思,不要哭,坚强点!最好的在最后出现!be happy !^_^
点击查看全文
三级宝宝 | 发表于 2006-7-9 14:56
养好身体,缘分到宝宝就来!抱抱你,不要哭!我陪着你呢!
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略